Who dances better?

Remember this, Seinfeld Lovers? The Elaine Dance



Well, how about The Sadie Dance? As you may have seen in previous posts, Sadie likes to bust out in random dance moves and songs {as most kids}. The other day she just started doing this kick thingy, WITHOUT MUSIC. It was hilarious. We immediately thought of The Elaine Dance, so I put Sadie's dance skills to the the same song Elaine danced to.
{she desperately needs someone to play with at hone}

So, Who dances better?



And for those of you who would like to see the video of her busting her moves without music, here ya go!


Don't Forget to check out the Give Away in the previous post!


Bookmark and Share

Jamie Jo  – (February 28, 2010 at 3:16 PM)  

Kelly, I would be interested in helping. For some reason, I couldn't respond back to that email address, so I'm "commenting" on your blog. . . .what a beautiful daughter you have. What are your adoption plans (I didn't read very much)? Country? Agency? How many t-shirts do you think you could sell on your own? Tell me a little bit about yourself. . . . .

Thanks!
Jamie Jo

www.branerpartyof7.blogspot.com
www.annidesigns.com

sarah.  – (February 28, 2010 at 4:00 PM)  

what pure laughter she provides me with, even so far away!! I love it!! :) You guys are blessed. :)

Ape  – (February 28, 2010 at 8:00 PM)  

Oh my goodness... I'm crying from laughing so hard. I love that part when she smooths her hair back from her face...

Ann  – (March 1, 2010 at 12:46 PM)  

So funny! I love Seinfeld!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP