Paris en des Photos

Here on some of my favorite photos from our visit to Paris! I used by canon rebel with my 50 1.8 lens because thats the only equipment I have! I edited most of the photos with a vintage feel, I guess because when I would picture Paris, that is what I imagined! What about you? As you can see below it was very gloomy and cold but the buildings along the water were so beautiful, there were 1000's of cafes and cool bridges. You can see more about our Trip on the previous post.















JIll S –   – (February 18, 2010 at 1:26 AM)  

WOW! You are an awesome photographer! Definitely makes me want to go to Paris!

Hannah  – (February 18, 2010 at 1:27 AM)  

These are GREAT pictures, Kelly! I especially like the bicycle one- quintessential Paris for sure!

Shannon C  – (February 18, 2010 at 1:27 AM)  

I AM SO JEALOUS! Did you say you wanted me to come visit?

Liz H –   – (February 18, 2010 at 1:28 AM)  

good job, kelly. these are amazing. i think all of us girls should come visit you...ya know, with all that extra money we have laying around. beautiful pictures. i want to print them and frame them.

Sarah W  – (February 18, 2010 at 1:29 AM)  

LOVE them! you have such a great gift!! :)

Ashley Mills –   – (February 20, 2010 at 1:53 AM)  

Paris, Je te manque! Magnifique Kelly!

Heidi –   – (February 20, 2010 at 1:53 AM)  

kelly, these pictures are gorgeous! so glad i took time out of my busy day to finally view them...you are truly talented:)

Grandma Sherry –   – (February 20, 2010 at 1:54 AM)  

magnificent

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP