Mom, did you see the Headlines today?

The other day Sadie got into the recycling I had set out, and starting reading the newspaper. Yeah, she reads..you dont remember? It was so funny to come around the corner and see this so I was real quite and just let her do her thing....she got in her little blue chair and just kept reading. Caption Please...






Alexx –   – (February 20, 2010 at 1:58 AM)  

oh dear shes so cute, and growing up, ugh, come home already.

Kimberly N –   – (February 20, 2010 at 1:59 AM)  

She is growing up sooo fast!!! lol...How cute!!! I didn't know she could speak...let alone read another language already!!! haha

Emily H –   – (February 20, 2010 at 1:59 AM)  

that is so cute! She is going to be a little journalists. : )

Sarah W  – (February 20, 2010 at 1:59 AM)  

I can't stand how awesome this is!! I love it!! And I'm so amazed how you captured it--nice work, Kelly. :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP