this is how we feel too, Sadie

We still have no idea what she so desperately wanted to tell us..perhaps she is confused by us talking English at home, and her teachers taking French at school. Maybe she is combining the language....whatever it be this is a good picture of how we feel too. Hello, Hello can anybody understand me? A Texan accent with french nasal sounds...it doesnt match up. If I learn French, it will be by God's Grace. Nothing else.


Shan  – (February 23, 2010 at 9:07 PM)  

oh my word I am rolling!! She was so determined!! She really didn't seem to be getting frustrated... just LOUDER!! haha
can't believe she is so big!

capree w –   – (February 23, 2010 at 11:11 PM)  

Soooo cute!!!! I made Kyle watch it and we were cracking up!!! She's precious!! : )

sarah.  – (February 23, 2010 at 11:27 PM)  

oh my goodness. I have no idea. But that was fantastic. Backup that video like your life depends on it--it is awesome!! :)

Hannah  – (February 24, 2010 at 8:03 AM)  

I love the way she leans in and says it with her whole body! That was too much :)

Grandma Sherry –   – (February 24, 2010 at 9:03 AM)  

as ususal she is hillarious

Anonymous –   – (February 24, 2010 at 1:02 PM)  

She'll have to teach you guys french pretty soon. I'm so jealous!

Nancy Davis –   – (February 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

"I love this !!!! She is beautiful "

Chartneys –   – (February 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

Man, I'm glad we don't have a girl yet. That's intense. Love you Sadie

Stephanie H. –   – (February 26, 2010 at 10:20 AM)  

thats so funny. i have a hard time understanding mine sometimes but cant imagine trying to understand a child learning 2 languages. but what an awesome journey yall are taking her on!!! she is adorable

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP