like father like daughter

that thought should scare me more then it does...

While I as sitting behind them at the desk studding French, I looked up and saw this. I had to steal a quick picture with the camera phone.
Caption Please...


Also I read a really cool blog posts that my friend shared, Its called: I dont want my Children to be Happy.




liz howeth –   – (February 21, 2010 at 4:50 AM)  

too cute! p.s. i read that article and it was really good. sometimes i don't realize how accepting i'm becoming of the world's ways until i read something like that. truth. and it's relieving to know that truth is still out there and somethings really are still black and white in this gray world.

swiemo –   – (February 21, 2010 at 4:51 AM)  

priiiiiiiiceleeeeeeessssssssss.

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP