I dont want to get up, MOM!

And Here is the link to the Marriage Sermon I posted about, a few blogs ago, Click Here. I am not sure why but the other link was not working. I think I am going to go re-listen to it now, I need some accountability...

There is also another really good message from Matt Chandler, Titled "Asking How". You can beat yourself up all you want over never meeting your own expectations and especially your spouses. Always saying, if only I did this, or didn't do this, prayed more, anticipated more...But sometimes you have to just stop and ask How? That is what I am working through...How. How do I be the wife, mother, friend, etc. to the best of my ability? Because I do not know how and I cannot do it own my own. I fail daily and we end up just going in circles. I do know that I must draw strenght from Christ.

Here is the message, click here.

And because every blog is better with picture or a video! What will she be like when you is a teenager??

Shan C –   – (February 20, 2010 at 2:13 AM)  

SADIE!!! You are too big!! My mom watched this with me and was talking about the whole time, she loves curls! She also wants to know when you are having another baby ;)

Rebecca: - Edit I want a Sadie!!! She's absolutely precious!

Rebecca –   – (February 20, 2010 at 2:13 AM)  

I want a Sadie!!! She's absolutely precious!

Grandma Sherry –   – (February 20, 2010 at 2:13 AM)  

She is the funniest little kid, you guys are truly Blessed

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP