Baking Cookies

To take breaks from Language studies, we have been making lots of cookies. (and by we and mean me) And...well..trying to making cookies. But Sadie loves to help mix and taste them for me. Our oven is very small and a cooking sheet will not fit in it, we do not have American measuring cups and being the great baker that I am...you can just imagine! I did come across a Yummy new cookie recipe though, Holiday Monster Cookies

On Christmas Eve we listened to Wham and made Sugar Cookies and decorated them. Sadie had a blast and was very messy by the end of it. I wasn't sure if they were going to turn out because I forgot to put the egg in at the right time...but they were delicious! good enough to make rounds to the neighbors. I got the recipe from Here. Being away from family was tough but we were able to skype with everyone and we really enjoyed our first Christmas eve in Corte.


















Liz H –   – (February 21, 2010 at 4:58 AM)  

did you get a new camera? these pictures are amazing!

April McClure –   – (February 21, 2010 at 4:59 AM)  

Sadie, Sadie... I miss you so much it hurts. Love you! Hope you had an incredible Christmas!

Brandy A –   – (February 21, 2010 at 4:59 AM)  

she is so adorable!! those curls are beautiful.

caanon jung –   – (February 21, 2010 at 5:00 AM)  

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I love the pink icing! Sadie is just SO precious

sara heck –   – (February 21, 2010 at 5:00 AM)  

Thanks sooo much forputting these pictures up!! that looks like so much fun. I hopeyou all had a wonderful christmas!

melissa l –   – (February 21, 2010 at 5:01 AM)  

Those cookies look delicious! I am going to get around to sending you a recipe one day. Everything here is scratch cooking so once I figure out some good ones I'll send them your way! Love your pictures!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP