I do watch my daughter...I promise

I was picking up Sadie's room (she was suppose to be helping me) but instead when I went to make her come back in the room this is what I saw...She got into the pantry and was eating cooking chocolate and using the rug as a blanket (gross!)



what ma? {yes, she calls me Ma}


You want me to do what? "hand it over, now sadie!"




Bookmark and Share

sarah.  – (March 31, 2010 at 8:11 AM)  

.....:) were you laughing the whole time, or trying to be the serious, "this is not okay" mom?

love you, sweet summers..es... (plural? it's hard.)

Hannah  – (March 31, 2010 at 8:55 AM)  

Yeah, that's gotta be really hard to discipline her when she's soooo funny!! I love how she has her purse around her arm too :)

Kelly  – (March 31, 2010 at 8:57 AM)  

yes it is...and I pretty much laugh at her the whole time. Elle est tres bizare.

Christi Crow  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:37 PM)  

That is too sweet!!! I love the way she cuts those eyes!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP