a hike with daddy

Thanks daddy for taking me on hikes, I really like to be with you, especially outdoors.
You always know how to have fun and make me laugh, I love you.


You always protect me and help me when I am afraid.


And carry me when I am tired.
And get me water when I am thirsty.


But most importantly Thank you for your my hair.  Happy Father's Day, Daddy!


Bookmark and Share

Anonymous –   – (June 20, 2010 at 1:58 AM)  

Great ;)

stephanie –   – (June 20, 2010 at 7:39 PM)  

Soo soo soo cute, love the hair on BOTH!
-stephanie

Engendo  – (June 21, 2010 at 7:40 AM)  

oh man! have you seen rob bell's nooma video "rain"? if not you can see it on their website or on youtube

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP