Busy Saturday and Mara Grace

Today (Sat) has been a pretty busy day (fortunately all things that I enjoy doing). This morning we had a play group with our Church, Hillside, at The Marin Civic Center (I will post pictures from that soon), then Y and I went and had pedicures together. I felt like I was on top of the world. The bath salts, lotions, messages....oh man....it has been months since I have had my toes painted. Y is an elderly lady (Wynonna is her real name but she goes by Y), who we have been helping with errands and groceries as a side job. She is 90 but you wouldn't know it. And very interesting, very well traveled and intelligent. I learn something new every time we get together. Today, I learned that she was once a pilot! She flew a plane as a volunteer during the WWII, searching for submarines along the east coast. (in just a 2 seater plane!) And then would fly for fun on the weekends doing acrobatic tricks. I told her, that I would have peed my pants. After that we had a few people over for our Lane BBQ, it was a Korean-American-Infusion and the meat was delicious. (thanks angie!) As we were hanging out, I stole Mara from her Parents to take some pictures of her because she is one 0f the prettiest, little babies that I have ever seen. (Mara is the one that I watch on Thurs nights) Below are my favorites. To end the night, I babysat for a new family, whose childrens name's are Zoe and Zander! Which the are the names of another family who we became friends with through babysitting, here in Mill Valley.....what are the odds of that?? And the mom's name is Kelly. I am looking forward to getting to know them bc the little boy Zander is just a few months older the Sadie and so far they seem to enjoy each other...and they are both beautiful children. (hopefully I can steal them away for some pictures!)

Shan Cunningham Photography  – (February 7, 2009 at 10:14 PM)  

kelly!! this is some of the greatest stuff you have done!! Mara is BEAUTIFUL!! I bet that Mara is so happy with them!! You should be a children's photographer!!

Kelly  – (February 7, 2009 at 10:32 PM)  

you are too sweet shannon. there are just things that bug me. I need help.

The Hallams  – (February 8, 2009 at 6:46 PM)  

These are amazing! I agree with Shannon, you found your niche! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP