Alex, Photography and Etsy.com

1. Alex is doing much better. She is bed rest for about a month and has to wear a fitted back brace. The school is sending a tutor for 1 hour per day to keep her caught up. We had already bought a ticket for her to come visit Marc 14th, I think we are going to have to post pone the trip...

2. I have been trying to learn more about photography and how to use photoshop. The more I read into it, the more I find out how much there is to learn. Kind-of like the Bible. Below are some picture of a precious, little girl that I babysit. Her name is Annika.

3. I have discovered Esty.com, a place to buy/sell home-made crafts and vintage items. I have also figured out how to make those cute baby cocoons that you see in a lot of newborn photography. They are pretty easy to make, I know everyone says that but they really are. While I was babysitting, I tried to get a picture to post of Esty so I can try and sell one....Babysitting and practicing photography wasn't as easy as I thought. The baby in the picture is Annika's new baby sister, Autumn. (Shan - I think this may give away the surprise)



I know it isn't the cutest picture, she looks a bit frighten but I only got one sot so I had to go with it.

Hannah  – (February 23, 2009 at 10:00 AM)  

you made that, Kelly!?! wow, i need to get you to teach me...i'm impressed! :)

Kelly  – (February 23, 2009 at 11:45 AM)  

I'll Come show you and you will laugh at how easy it is! really.

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP