How Sadie came into this world!

I was looking back at old posts and realized that I had just saved her 'birth' story as a draft and never published it. So, if you feel like wasting a few minutes and are curious how she came into this world,
Click Here

lizhoweth  – (December 12, 2008 at 9:06 AM)  

I love it!!! Did you really scream, "Just get this thing out of me?" haha. Classic.

Kelly  – (December 12, 2008 at 9:17 AM)  

Yes. As they were asking different questions to try to encourage me, I said, "I don't care, just get this thing out of me". I was so embarrassed....I apologized to the Doctors afterwards.Matt said that I dropped the D-word but I do not remember doing that. (whoops)

Becky  – (December 12, 2008 at 7:13 PM)  

other than the amount of time your labor sounds a lot like mine with Natalie. Except 10 years ago they gave you dimmerol to slow the contractions and regulate them. I loved that drug. I asked for it again with Lilly and found out they don't offer it to pregos anymore.

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP