You will be missed


A marriage devoted to the Glory of the Lord is real love. Thanks for being great role models to others, Kevin and Christina. Your love and respect to each other, your patience, the way you choose to resolve conflicts and you honesty has really helped me grow. You will be missed.

Hannah  – (December 16, 2008 at 11:43 AM)  

They definitely will be missed at Golden Gate...they are also great role models as parents. Before we found out if we were having a boy or girl, having a boy kind of scared me- wasn't sure I'd know what to do...not that I think I'll have it all down now, but... (I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, so I'm a lot more used to girls). Anyway, Christina is so great with Bryce and her example makes me excited to be having a boy gives me confidence that with God's help we can raise a boy to be a godly man!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP