The Chartneys

This is my 100th post! Crazy! Am I being a good steward of my time??? HA!
Shannon let me tag along again on a shoot with Christina and Kevin and Bryce (who is now 1 1/2!). Shooting is a lot of fun, I have always been interested in photography, (well looking at nice photos), but I didn't know how relaxing and exciting shooting could actually be. (relaxing because I did not have to do the posing!) Shannon is really good with placing them in a good position and I just stand on the sidelines for fun, shaking keys and making ridiculous faces to get the kiddos to smile and snapping a few to learn. There are a few girls here on campus that are really good and it is a blast looking at their photos and learning from them.(Lindsey, Shannon, and Rachel) Mainly, so I could learn all of your tricks, just kidding! Click HERE to see all the pictures of the Chartneys. A beautiful, easy going family, Shannon leading the poses, a beautiful day.....makes for great practice. I love to try and catch 'emotions'. (are you laughing, Shannon?) Anyways, let me know what you think.





Becky  – (December 12, 2008 at 11:34 AM)  

those are awesome pics. you so need to come back to houston!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP