Welcome Pasley

This is Pasley our new neice. Born 9/12/08 6pds 14 ounces 21 inches! I think she looks a lot like her mom, Tina.
This is Sadie at the Hospital. I thought it would be fun to compare. Pasley is definitly cuter, sorry Sadie.

"Then little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them. Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there." Matt 19:13-15

lizhoweth  – (September 16, 2008 at 9:06 AM)  

Haha! I saw the picture of Sadie before I read that it was her...and thinking it was your new niece, I thought "Wow! She really looks like Sadie! What a dork.

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP