Needed: New Blog Title

So Matt is keeps making fun of the Title I choose....Summer Time...he said it's stupid. But all he could come up with was Hot and Sweaty Summers or something about Texas' Summers. What do you think? Do you have something original for us?

lizhoweth  – (September 17, 2008 at 8:19 AM)  

I can totally hear Matt saying that. I think it's a cute title. Do you remember that corny "I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch" song? That was called "Summer Time" haha. So, you're the one who writes song titles...not Kenny Chesney and I. The Hot and Sweaty Summers thing...is uh...a little too intimate.

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP