Help me to live my BEYOND my best...

“Thankfully my best is not all I have to offer. Inside me shines something more, something I can offer my children that will never disappoint, the light and power of Christ. My children will not remember a saint when they recall their mother. Instead, they will remember a woman who bit her upper lip and then dropped to her knees and begged Jesus for strength." -unknown

"Not many of us are living at our best, We linger in the low because we are afraid to climb the mountains. The steep and ruggedness discourage us, so we stay in the midst of the valls and never learn the mysteries of the hills, We do not know what is lost by our self-indulgence, what glory awaits if we only have the courage to climb, or what blessings we will find if we only ascend the mountains of God!"
-J.R. Miller

Bookmark and Share

Engendo  – (July 19, 2010 at 7:25 AM)  

loved it and stole it :)

hey - any word on travel/court dates?

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP