special moments...


I am a sucker for 'sentimental' moments so I thought I would share my lastest. Last night, Matt and I where playing with Sadie and she was crawling up his chest.....He turned to me and said "Ya, I want another one of these. Let's have another one". (He's so great with words) We both have wanted our children to be close in age....we just didnt think we would start so soon. It has been a windwhirl since I have met him, why stop now?

Becky  – (September 2, 2008 at 10:08 AM)  

YEAH!!! I say go for it, I did by accident but haven't regreted it yet. Good luck.

Samuel TOMA  – (April 1, 2010 at 8:11 AM)  

so hurry up for the next one she gets older!!
god will do it in the right time !!!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP