I need Your Help!



Racing for Philip
I'm training to run in the Nike Half Marathon...that's right 13.1 miles! I will be a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training. All of us on Team In Training are raising funds to help stop leukemia and lymphoma from taking more lives. I am completing this event in honor of my grandfather and well as all individuals who are battling blood cancers. I have two major commitments, one to Finish the race and to raise $2100 to help find a cure! For Details and To make a donation click on "Make a Donation for my Team In Training" to the Left.

Thanks! Kelly Summers

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP