Golden Gate Park




Despite our crazy busy weekend, Matt and I squeezed in some good ole' family time.....a trip to GG Park. First of all I love going into the city.....the culture is so extremely different then what I have ever known, I could look around for hours. We strolled around the park until we stumbled across a Dance Recital which entertained us for a bit. Then we made our way to the Observatory of plants.....aquatic, tropical, planted.....I never knew I would enjoy something like that but it was fun. There was also a 'special exhibit' of Butterflies.....we couldn't help but think of Grandma Sherry. (look for the upcoming Tribute to grandma Sherry)

We ended the afternoon with an early dinner at one of the thousands of hole in the wall restaurants in the Haight-Ashbury district....they had a yummy peach muffin.....

Becky  – (April 28, 2008 at 8:48 AM)  

Hey I didn't even know you had this blog. I have been checking the other one like every day. Now that I found you I can't wait to read.

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP