THE river....21 days

which is walking distance from our apartment! oh how I will miss that. There are actually 3 rivers that run through our small village and each of them are beautiful. They have large rocks and several natural pools that are life saviors during the hot months with no AC (luckily it only last about a 1-1/2 month. I remember last july when it got really real hot...too hot to stay inside, too hot to go out side. EVERY afternoon we would meet up with friend and take a dip. As the locals say. "it very fresh" (directly translated). I guess we would say "its very refreshing". On some parts the water is still really cold becuase we are still pretty high up on  a mountain and its from the snow melting but its feels wonderful. Please nudge me if you see me dozing off in the Texas Heat.....you will know what I a dream about.

My memory of the day...









Bookmark and Share

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP