New Blog

Hey everyone....if you have been wondering why I have had such a lack of blog posting lately (not that I have ever been good at keeping up)....it is becuase I have been building a New blog:

Click Here

And you can update our URL feed to www.mattandkellysummers.com

yes we are that cool. We will be using this website to stay in touch with you while we are overseas. We have made it through the last round of interviews and are awaiting the letter in the mail. We are trying to let let God lead and trust in his timing.

Check out the new site, Matt's best Friend from childhood is getting married and we were able to see them last week. I was also blessed to be able take their engagements photos. Let me know what you think!

And because every post is better with a picture...While we were in Texas we had to stop a take some blue bonnets pics.


PS - I did Not win the contest, nor did I get in the top ten...sad!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP