Happy Easter!

Easter is my favorite Holiday. It is so reassuring to me, knowing that the Lord rose and defeated death for us. This Easter reminded me that I am Freed. I am freed from my fears, my anxieties, my pride and most important my sins. Where we will be living next, what I will be do, how we will pay for things should be a burden or stress because I was Freed. All that matters is following the Lord. What did this Easter make you reflect on? (make sure you check out the last picture)

collage2
sadie-6-print2
sadie-print
sadie-5-print
Whenever Sadie gets frustrating (especially when she is Done with posing for me) she shakes and tenses her hands and face. I told Matt that he was caught.... because she must have picked it up from him when he does it behind my back. :)
sadie-7-web


Bookmark and Share

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP