Story Time

One of Sadie's new favorite things is 'reading' to us. It is amazing what they can pick up and imitate.

Anonymous –   – (March 5, 2009 at 10:45 PM)  

I cannot handle sadie! She is the stinkin cutest kid on the world!

lizhoweth  – (March 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM)  

Emily told me I had to watch this. wow, that is the cutest thing ever! I've never seen a baby do that. It's cute that that's her concept of what language is. Just make noises and other people will know what you're saying. That video is a keeper!

Shan  – (March 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM)  

I have to watch this video every day and I still pee my pants every single time.

Hannah  – (March 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM)  

Next thing you know she'll be asking "Where's my cup of coffee and morning paper?" This is great!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP